Dandelion Spring Farm is a MOFGA Certiﬁed Organic farm in Bowdoinham, Maine. We believe strongly in soil-based organic practices. We love what we do and we look forward to sharing it with you.
Home Delivery and Drop-Off Locations
Pre-order by 7am on Wednesday for delivery to:
- Bowdoinham, Wednesday and Friday: 961 Ridge Rd, on pallet in front of our tractor barn, 2pm-6pm
- Yarmouth, Wednesday: Contact less pick-up at the Ride Share lot off of Exit 15, 2-2:30pm
- Portland, Wednesday: Contact less pick-up at the Ride Share lot off of Exit 7 on Marginal Way near Franklin Arterial 3-3:30pm.
- Rockland, Thursday: Contact-less pick-up at our normal farmers’ market location in Harbor Park 9-9:30am
Order by 7am on Friday for delivery to:
Portland, Saturday: Portland Farmers’ Market, Deering Oaks 7am-1pm (7am-8am reserved for elderly and immunocompromised)
Use Your Pre-Paid Dandelion Debit Card
To use your pre-purchased Dandelion Debit Card for online sales, simply email your request and we’ll record your order.
COVID-19 Update: We are growing and distributing local food following best-known practices to keep you and our team safe.
- Portland Saturday Farmers’ Market: 631 Stevens Ave, 9am-1pm (set-up outside, touchless shopping, or pre-order for pick-up)
- Deering Oaks Market: starts April 25th
- Rockland Farm: delivering every Thursday for pick-up at our farmers’ market location in Harbor Park. See above pre-order link for options and details.