Dandelion debit is available as a self-select option for customers to pre-order produce of choice, or make selections at the farmers’ market. You may order debit cards in increments of $100 dollars and add to your share at any time during the year.
Shares that are purchased between March 1st - May 1st
earn a 10% bonus
investment. For example, if you buy a $200 share, we’ll put $220 value on your card.
How to use your Dandy Debit?
- Dandelion Debit is available for use on all products that we sell.
- The credit you place on your card does not expire.
- Credit is non-refundable. It is transferable.
- How do I keep track? Currently, the farmers will hold a benefit card for you at our check-out at market. You can request to see your balance at any time.
- At the Farmers’ Market! Your card will be available for all purchases at either Rockland or Portland farmers’ markets
- New this year! Online pre-ordering! A large selection of our items will be available for online self selection. We’ll pack your personal choice of items for pick-up at all of our locations except the Saturday farmers’ market (find us there for a great selection!).
- No order minimum or limit
- $8 pre-pack fee
- Deadlines: Order before 5am Tuesday for Wednesday/Thursday delivery // Order before 5am on Friday for Saturday on-farm pick-up. Deadlines will be firmly adhered to.
- Missed pick-ups? If you do not pick-up at the designated time you’ve selected for, your order will be donated to staff at one of our pick-up locations or a food security agency.
- An easy grab & go farmer select-pre-packed share will be an option for ordering most weeks.
The ordering option will go live mid-May!
All Dandy Debit purchased now (with the 10% bonus) will apply to it!
- Dandelion debit is a requirement for the pre-ordering system. You’ll essentially have stored credit with us that you can use any time in this method. You can add to your credit at any time.
- Portland: Wednesday, Oxbow (Washington Ave) 5-7pm
- Bowdoinham: Wednesday, On farm 4-7pm
- Rockland: Thursday, Farmers’ Market, 9am-1pm