CSA – Pre-Order, How-to
1. Set up an account. If you haven’t already, go to this LINK to set up an account on this website. Note the tabs on top – Click the one that says Dandelion/CSA Management. If you don’t already have a Member Login, scroll down and you’ll see the form to set up your account.
When you return to order food you’ll log-in here. If you don’t want to log in every week, simply click the Keep me Logged In box.
Navigate to the Manage My Account page.
Once you set up your account your CSA investment (coupon value) will be available for you to see here.
|Here is an example account. The Store credit portion will help you keep track of your balance that is left. When you click on the “store credit coupons” you’ll see a screen like this:|
You can click “use now” but fear not, if you get to the check out and forget you can always go back to this page by clicking on the little person icon on the top right next to the shopping cart. Select the “Use now” when you do so and get to the check out you’ll see a screen that looks like this:
- Use the filters!
- Eggs are under the Pantry filter
- Prepared Foods! Check out our new line of prepared foods if you want to make cooking just a little easier this week…
- PLEASE BE PATIENT! This is a new form of navigation for all of us. We are here to answer your questions: Beth@Dandelionspringfarm.com
- The website will be updated each week
- Orders are accepted until 5am on Tuesday. We need to be firm with this cut off. Harvesting, washing, and packing food takes time!
- Pick up!
- Portland, Oxbow on Washington Ave, Wednesdays, 5-7pm
- Bowdoinham, 961 Ridge Rd, Wednesdays 4-7pm
- Rockland, – winter – Main St Market, 10:30am-12:30pm, Thursdays
- Rockland, – summer – Farmers’ market, 8:30am-1pm, Thursdays
Get Updates from the FarmSubscribe
Let Us Nourish You!
Head to our shop page to purchase CSAs, your Dandelion Debit Card, farm products and more!