We are flying into Spring here. Knowing these high temps are probably just a tease, I’m still letting myself go.. go,go,go into that space of wanting to be preparing ground, clean-up lingering winter projects, push the day light, and night light, all in efforts of growing more food. Beautiful food.
What’s happening on this here farm? We are:
- still taking CSA sign-up’s
- watching new baby lambs nap in the sun, and romp through the cooler afternoon
- witnessing greenhouse seedlings grow.. you can almost watch the growth
- and wondering if we should have planted more by now?
- wishing we had planted more by now!
- finishing the tail ends of winter projects (fun – knitting) and work (a new house outhouse, lumber racks in the barn, more apprentice kitchen counter space)
- looking forward to apprentice arrival in a few weeks!
- and delivering spinach to every market and restaurant we can – from Camden to Portland!
Good spring energy to all you!